Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
365 days of inspirational quotes follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, 365 days of inspirational quotes uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. – “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. – “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that 365 days of inspirational quotes has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
365 days of inspirational quotes does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Facebook Business Tools Terms
The Facebook Business Tools are a subset of Facebook Products that we provide to help website owners and publishers, developers, advertisers, business partners (and their customers) and others integrate, use and exchange information with Facebook. The Facebook Business Tools include APIs and SDKs, the Facebook Pixel, social plugins such as the Like and Share buttons, Facebook Login and Account Kit, as well as other platform integrations, plugins, code, specifications, documentation, technology and services. By clicking “Accept” or using any of the Facebook Business Tools, you agree to the following:
- Sharing Personal Data with Facebook
- You may use the Facebook Business Tools to send personal data to us about your customers and users (“Customer Data”). Depending on the Facebook Products you use, Customer Data may include:
- “Event Data” includes other information you share about your customers and the actions they take on your websites and apps or in your stores, such as visits to your sites, installations of your apps, and purchases of your products.
- Customer Data does not include information that an individual specifically directs you to share on our platform, such as an article or song shared via social plugins or another integration.
- Subject to Paragraph 1(d), we will not share the Customer Data you provide to us with third parties (including advertisers) unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Customer Data, including by maintaining appropriate organizational, technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of the Customer Data while they are within our systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of Customer Data within our systems.
- You agree that Facebook may provide access to and/or a copy of Event Data about a particular individual to that individual upon their request.
- You represent and warrant that you (and any data provider you may use) have a lawful basis (in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry guidelines) for the disclosure and use of Customer Data. If you have not collected Customer Data directly from the individual it pertains to, you represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these Business Tools Terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Customer Data.
- You will notify us promptly in writing of any actual or threatened complaint or challenge related to the use of personal data under these Business Tools Terms and will cooperate with us in responding to such complaint or challenge.
- If you are using the Customer Data on behalf of a third party, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such third party to use and process such data on its behalf and bind such third party to these Business Tools Terms. You will only use the Customer Data or any audience or reports generated through use of the Customer Data on behalf of such third party.
- You will not share Customer Data with us that you know or reasonably should know is from or about children under the age of 13 or that includes health, financial information, or other categories of sensitive information (including any information defined as sensitive under applicable law).
Use of Customer Data
- We will use Customer Data for the following purposes depending on which Facebook Company Products you choose to use:
- Contact Information for Matching
- You instruct us to process the Contact Information solely to match the Contact Information against Facebook’s or Instagram’s user IDs (“Matched User IDs”), as well as to combine those user IDs with corresponding Event Data. We will delete Contact Information following the match process.
- Event Data for Measurement and Analytics Services
- You instruct us to process Event Data (a) to prepare reports on your behalf on the impact of your advertising campaigns and other online content (“Campaign Reports”) and (b) to generate analytics and insights about your customers and their use of your apps, websites, products and services (“Analytics”).
- We grant to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Campaign Reports and Analytics for your internal business purposes only and solely on an aggregated and anonymous basis for measurement purposes. You will not disclose the Campaign Reports or Analytics, or any portion thereof, to any third party, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us. We will not disclose the Campaign Reports or Analytics, or any portion thereof, to any third party without your permission, unless (i) they have been combined with Campaigns Reports and Analytics from numerous other third parties and (ii) your identifying information is removed from the combined Campaign Reports and Analytics.
- Event Data To Create Targetable Audiences
- We may process the Event Data to create audiences (including Website Custom Audiences, Mobile App Custom Audiences and Offline Custom Audiences) that are grouped together by common Event Data, which you may use to target ad campaigns. In our sole discretion, we may also allow you to share these audiences with other advertisers.
- Event Data To Deliver Commercial and Transactional Messages
- We may use the Matched User IDs and associated Event Data to help you to reach people with transactional and other commercial messages on Messenger and other Facebook Company Products.
- Event Data to Personalize Features and Content and to Improve and Secure the Facebook Products
- We use Event Data to personalize the features and content (including ads and recommendations) we show people on and off our Facebook Company Products. In connection with ad targeting and delivery optimization, we will: (i) use your Event Data for delivery optimization only after aggregating such Event Data with other data collected from other advertisers or otherwise collected on Facebook Products; and (ii) not allow other advertisers or third parties to target advertising solely on the basis of your Event Data.
- We may also use Event Data to promote safety and security on and off the Facebook Company Products, for research and development purposes, and to maintain the integrity of and to improve the Facebook Company Products.
Special Provisions Concerning the Use of Facebook Pixels and SDKs
- You (or partners acting on your behalf) may not place pixels associated with your business manager or ad account on websites that you do not own without our written permission.
- If you use our pixels or SDKs, you further represent and warrant that you have provided robust and sufficiently prominent notice to users regarding the Customer Data collection, sharing and usage that includes, at a minimum:
- In jurisdictions that require informed consent for the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on an end user’s device (such as but not limited to the European Union), you must ensure, in a verifiable manner, that an end user provides the necessary consent before you use Facebook Business Tools to enable us to store and access cookies or other information on the end user’s device. (For suggestions on implementing consent mechanisms, visit Facebook’s Cookie Consent Guide for Sites and Apps.)
Modification, Termination, and Retention:
- We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to, or discontinue the availability of the Facebook Business Tools at any time. You may discontinue your use of the Facebook Business Tools at any time. Subject to these Business Tools Terms, we may retain the Event Data for a maximum of two years. We will retain any audiences you create using the Event Data until you delete them via your account tools.
- These Business Tools Terms govern your provision of the Customer Data to us and your use of Facebook Business Tools. Your use of these Facebook Business Tools may also be governed by the Facebook Platform Policy. These Business Tools Terms do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from us (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Policies at https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns. Facebook’s Custom Audience terms (currently available at https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos) will not apply to audiences generated through the processing of Event Data under these Business Tools Terms. We reserve the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these Business Tools Terms.
- We have updated the Terms For Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App, including changing its name to the Facebook Business Tools Terms. For purposes of the Facebook Business Tools Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to the “Facebook Tools” shall now mean Facebook Business Tools.
- We have updated the Offline Conversion Terms, including changing its name to the Facebook Business Tools Terms. For purposes of the Facebook Business Tools Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to (i) “Sales Data” shall now mean Customer Data; (ii) “User Information” shall now mean Contact Information; (iii) “Sales Transaction Data” shall now mean Event Data; (iv) “Matched Data” shall now mean Event Data that is combined with Matched User IDs; (v) “Unmatched Data” shall now mean Event Data that is not combined with Matched User IDs; (vi) “Reports” shall now mean Campaign Reports; and (vii) “OC” shall now mean our Offline Conversions feature.
- As with our Commercial Terms, we may make changes to these supplemental terms. By continuing to access or use any Facebook Products subject to supplemental terms after any update to the supplemental terms, you agree to be bound by them. The parties acknowledge and agree that the State-Specific Terms apply to the provision and use of the Facebook Business Tools and are incorporated into these Business Tools Terms by reference.
- Nothing in these Business Tools Terms will prevent us from making disclosures to our users related to Facebook Business Tools as we may be advised or as we may determine are appropriate or required under applicable law.
A note to EU and Swiss data controllers
- To the extent the Customer Data contain personal data which you process subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), the parties acknowledge and agree that for purposes of providing matching, measurement, and analytics services described in Paragraphs 2.a.i and 2.a.ii above, that you are the data controller in respect of such personal data, and you have instructed Facebook Ireland Limited to process such personal data on your behalf as your data processor pursuant to these terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms, which are incorporated herein by reference. “Personal data,” “data controller,” and “data processor” in this paragraph have the meanings set out in the Data Processing Terms.
Effective Date: December 26, 2019